Sunday, June 11, 2006

Route so far...

Hi everybody,

So, I just looked up directions (it's fun to go to Mapquest and type in my address in Oakland as the start point, and the end point as Amarillo, Texas!!!). What I'm thinking is...

Bay Area -> Texas (Amarillo, John may know of some other places) -> Oklahoma City -> Lawrence, Kansas -> Ohio (Cleveland and Columbus areas) -> Charleston, WV (and if Drew comes along, maybe some rural areas around Charleston) -> Virginia -> Washington D.C. -> California.

Any thoughts? Any beautiful parks or hikes along the way that you know of?

Feel free to email me, if you can't find a way to respond on this blog.

Also, if you have any interest in donating to this project, please write me. I'm planning on opening a separate bank account for it, and it's becoming more expensive as I begin to count up the supplies!

Love,
Rachel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
… I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex :)
Young lolita it is a best !!!
__________________
http://www.xxx-01.com - New Teen Tgp Site! Visit it and have fun! Enjoy it!
http://www.xxx-01.com/index3.html - Free Videos
I am not kidding) xxx-01.com - is very hot )

6:53 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home